Sunday, September 4, 2011

First Day of School

Today was Owen's first day of Kindergarten. He was very excited to go and had a great day.
He was ready and could have cared less if I went with him or not. He was ready for me to leave as soon as I helped him find his room.
He found his seat and loved that they get to sit on balls for chairs. His favorite thing about his first day of school was gym and his least favorite thing about school " I love all of school." Guess we are on a good start.
Cameron also started his first day at his new preschool. He enjoyed his first few days too. It has been taking some time to get used to going somewhere by himself, but overall he is doing great.
This is where he likes to start his mornings. He loves playing in the bean table.

No comments: