Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome To Our New Family Blog Site!

Let The Fun Begin!
Hi Everyone,
I'm Joselynn, a friend of Lori and Kenny's and I'm Just helping out with getting them started with their family blog stuff. Both of them are very capable of getting it started but as all of you know, they both have their 'hands full' right now! I just saw Lori and the kids today. Lori looks great and is excited about getting started with her new counseling job. Kenny is very busy with work, school, and fatherhood! Owen is growing like a weed, he is very cute and has lots of spunk to say the least. Cameron is growing like a weed also, he is a good and sweet baby. I think Lori said that he now weighs in at 11 pounds and is 22 inches long.
Since this is their very first family posting I thought I would start off with a little background history! I know they have great pictures to add but for now I am posting the photos that I took and have available. --First comes Love - then comes Marriage - you know the rest...............
There is a link page on the right hand side of this picture. If you click on 'Our Photo Album' You can access more photos and post some that you may have of them that they would appreciate having. They are a great family and I am glad they are my friends, I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Foot Loose and Fancy Free!

There was a day not too long ago when things were more simple for all of us. I remember a time when the biggest worrys were picking the right camp site, would the truck fit up the narrow dirt road, could the bikes make it through all the snow in the pass, and might Zippy get scooped up by a hungry eagle flying by! These pictures were taken on a fun trip back in Hope Valley - Kenny and I and another friend are finding our own "quick" way down the snow slope in July several years back and Lori is the sane one at the bottom taking the pictures!
We Love and Miss Zippy
Zippy..........The Kid before kids! Lori had Zippy since High School I think?! She was such a great dog who did not know her size. She could literally keep up with the big dogs. She would climb any mountain and make it through any snow storm. She would hop from one foot hole in the snow to the next all the way to the end and then snuggle on your lap for the ride home. It is because of her that I was inspired to get my own dog from the pound. We miss her - there will never be a cuter dog!!!!!!!!
Getting Ready For Baby Number One!
This is a photo of Lori and Kenny at her baby shower when she was pregnant with Owen. I don't have a picture from when she was pregnant with Cameron but she looked just as beautiful both times around. She had allot going on both during and after both pregnancies and she always had a great attitude through it all and is natural at being a great mom.

Here He Is! Cute Little Owen!

I remember how cute and tiny Owen was when he was born. I also remember Kenny learning about "Gentle Baby Handling 101" and How to change a diaper - (quickly). Lori had a challenging labor but the first thing she said to me was that the pregnancy and labor were all worth it and she was ready to do it again tomorrow. I was still pregnant with Haley and found her words both inspiring and comforting.Lori is a great mom and she works hard to find new challenges for her self in her personal and professional life and is willing to find challenges for her kids as well. All of the same can also be said for Kenny!

Two Cute Baby Boys








Can you tell who is who! Both of these pictures were taken when the boys were still in the hospital. Owen is on the left and Cameron on the right! Could the looks on their faces be any indication of what their future dispositions may be like? I guess we will wait and see. In any case, they are both very cute!!!

Lucky To Have Such Great Grandparents!

Owen with Lori's Mom

Cameron with Kenny's mom

I have met Lori's mom and dad when they have come to visit and Kenny's mom lives just down the street from me. I can speak first hand when I say that they are all wonderful and the boys are lucky to have them!
Getting Ready For Baby Number Two!
This is a picture of Lori 5 months pregnant with Cameron. Haley and I met them to watch the Fur Rondy Sled Dog Races mid March.
Click On The Arrow to See A quick Peek at New Baby Cameron!
Where Did The Time Go?
Both Lori and Kenny have been busy during maternity leave with Cameron. It is nice that Lori's mom was able to come up and stay for a few weeks while everyone adjusted. Kenny's mom watches the kids when Lori and Kenny are at work and when ever they need extra help. She has also been so helpful to me and will watch my little girl Haley when I really need the help!
The photos below are just some random pictures of Lori being a Mom and doing a great job of managing two kids. It is a full plate along with starting a new job!

Downtown at the park for the last day of Kid Sing and Dance on Mondays

Burning off a little energy at the zoo!

Is she helping him up the tree or prying him off? You Decide!!!

Both Owen and my little girl Haley are learning about being nice and sharing. This is a rare picture of them in one of their 'finer moments' --- and then things quickly changed and they were off again like cats and dogs!

No comments: